Know where to go if you get Sick on Vacation...




Have you ever gone on vacation and someone in your family got sick?  They weren't sick enough for the emergency room but you knew they needed to see a Doctor.  Not far from Avalon & Stone Harbor is  Cape Regional Urgent Care.  It is located next to the Acme in Cape May Court House, NJ.  I can't say enough good things about them.  Everyone there is kind....staff, doctors, nurses. 
I had tripped off an elevator and the pain was really intense.  Rather than sit in an emergency room, I went to Urgent Care.  They X-Ray'd it, gave me a boot to wear as I had fractured it and I was on my merry way.  So easy!  I hope anyone reading this never gets sick but if you do...go to Cape Regional Urgent Care!  609-465-6364  They are open 7 days a week from 9 AM to 8 PM.
If they ask you how you knew about them, please tell them Avalon/Stone Harbor Real Estate
sent you!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covid-19 in Avalon/Stone Harbor...what's happening...

TIME FOR DUNE GRASS PLANTING!

Summer Rentals are Quickly Disappearing!